Whatcha looking for?



Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bonnie Baby Pink Stripe Cashmere Set

When I was poking around childrensalon.com, I came across a name I have not yet seen: Bonnie Baby. The price tag on this cashmere set was quite large, $224.00 for the matching hat, booties, and blanket. Turns out Bonnie Baby is a fairly new designer, they popped up in 2004. The clothing is described as "luxury baby knitwear" and has attracted celebrity fans such as Gwenyth Paltrow and the Crown prince of Denmark. The founder and designer's name is Tracey Samuel and she began making and selling children's clothing after the birth of her daughter, Alice Bee. I love a great old-fashioned success story and am adding Bonnie Baby to my yes list. See more of this impressive collection at bonniebaby.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment