Whatcha looking for?



Monday, February 21, 2011

Juicy Couture Baby Onesie Gift Set

Bad day at work today. My boss made me very angry because while he sits in his gigantic office and watches TV on his gigantic flat screen, I sit in my tiny freezing office and work my ass off. Then he emerges from his gigantic office and instead of seeing the things I have worked on, he sees the things I have not worked on. "Hey, I don't know if you knew this, but there is a rubber band on the floor over here. No rush." REALLY? Work makes me jaded lately. Maybe it is the dead-of-winter blues. Or, maybe it is the my-boss-is-a-douche blues. Anyway, I have been trying to decompress for about four hours now and finally feel like I can focus on something other than my anger. Cute Juicy Couture onesies are a good start. I just love everything about these: they are fun, colorful, and different. A great gift for a friend who would never expect such a big name to be present at her baby shower. 100% comfy cotton, this set of adorable onesies can be found for $85.00 at Children Salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment