Whatcha looking for?



Thursday, March 10, 2011

Juicy Couture Cherry Print Leggings & Shirt


I used to manage a restaurant. When interviewing potential hires, I loved to ask interview questions that people did not expect. One of my favorites: What is your biggest pet peeve? My least favorite answer? When people would say, "I don't really have any." Those people usually did not get hired, because they were boring. I have many pet peeves. I cannot stand adults who use the word "yummy" to describe food. You sound ridiculous. I do not like the noise people make when eating bananas. I do not like when people pronounce the word "leggings" like "leggins." Which in a roundabout way brings me to this adorable set by Juicy Couture. I love cherry print anything, which is what first attracted me to this. Then I saw that the cherry details are embroidered, giving the whole outfit an old-fashioned look, which I love. This seems to be a very different style for Juicy, props to them for stepping outside the box! Find this outfit for $68.00 at Saks Fifth Avenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment