Whatcha looking for?



Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Animal Print Baby Blankets





I never thought I would say this... but the animal print thing is kind of growing on me. I think it's because whenever I go shopping with my mother, a former animal print hater, she ooo's and aahh's about how much she now loves animal print scarves, shirts, etc. I feel like if my mom likes it, then it can't be trashy because my mother is a very classy and fashion-forward woman. I am especially loving these animal print baby blankets that I found at 2 Little Monkeys. The fuzzy velour animal print mixed with the soft pink satin make for the ultimate luxury for your little one. And priced at around $64.00 each, these won't break the bank either. They have many other patterns and styles too, be sure to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment