Whatcha looking for?



Saturday, June 25, 2011

Another Off-Topic: Say A Prayer for Baby Grace: Rylie Ann Sawyers


I cannot get this story out of my head. I was falling asleep on the couch one night last week and my TV was on the Investigation Discovery channel. A story began about "Baby Grace." My interest was captured because I vaguely remembered hearing about it on the news a ways back. After five minutes I was about the farthest thing from falling asleep and over a week later I still cannot stop thinking about it. Please visit this site which explains Rylie's story and even has a section where you can write a message and light a candle for this tiny angel. What is awful is this is just one story out of a countless number, a countless number that never gets any press or websites or laws passed or candles lit. I'm not a very religious person, but I said a prayer. If not a prayer, send some positive vibes. Share the story with a friend. Anything. But this has to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment