Whatcha looking for?



Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Burberry Tights vs. Chloe Tights: Bottom Line? Expensive Tights.


Oh the luxuries that there is a 95% chance that I will never be able to afford... one of them most definitely being designer baby tights. I feel like I have gone down this path before, but one would think that you could only get one wear, maybe two if you are lucky, out of any pair of tights that are going to be slapped onto a two foot tall person who either crawls or falls or climbs for a living. And ivory designer tights? Big risk there if you ask me. But hey if you can afford it, more power to you. My favorite out of these two pairs (Burberry on the left, Chloe on the right) are the Burberry because of the tiny bow and the soft woven stripe design that runs up the side. Those are a whopping $53.00 while the Chloe pair come in a close second at $51.00. If you can't make up your mind, you can buy both at Children Salon!

No comments:

Post a Comment