Whatcha looking for?



Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fendi Baby Mary Janes!


Happy Saturday everyone! I had one of those mornings where I woke up (technically my kitten woke me up by attacking my feet through the covers, because heaven forbid I have to flip over while sleeping) I had that panicked feeling that I was late for work. Then, I realized it was Saturday. And even better, that tomorrow is Sunday and I don't have to wake up for work then either. I probably spend a little too much time being bitter about work... working on changing that. SO, here we have the most adorable pair of Fendi mary janes, which upon viewing became my favorite pair of Fendi baby shoes I have ever seen. Black velvet with Zucca print toes, these will be sure to impress anyone who is familiar with this famous logo. Find them for $199.00 at Lavish Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment