Whatcha looking for?



Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Cute New Sandals for Summer!

Baby Graziella
Kenzo


Monnalisa

Roberto Cavalli

I love how summer creeps up every years and somehow I seem to fall short of my springtime fitness goals... except this year I randomly decided to get back into running and am up to five miles a day. Even crazier yet, I have signed up for a half marathon in October. Goals are good to have, right? In any case, one of my favorite parts about summer is ditching the socks and shoes for painted toes and sandals. And why should your little one be left out of the fun? Especially with all of the cuteness popping up around Children Salon lately, wow! I went ahead and picked some favorites (pictured above) but there are soooo many more to choose from. This year seems to be about embellishments galore: ribbons, bows, charms, flowers... loving it all. I guess the only issue might be settling on just one pair or two that you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment