Whatcha looking for?



Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Tiffany Baby Gifts

Something about walking into Tiffany's is just magical, isn't it? Even walking by the store, seeing the sign, the rings in the window... and Tiffany's at Christmastime? Don't even get me started. I definitely have gone back and forth about their baby gifts; of course they are all beautiful. It's just that some of them are kind of plain. I get that that is the point, to keep it classic, but sometimes I feel myself wanting a little bit more. However, I do not feel that way about this three piece porcelain set with the adorable little ducks. It's unisex, which is always nice when you are looking for a gift for a friend who is wanting to be surprised by the gender of their baby. Imagine watching them pull this out of a gift bag, wrapped gently in yellow tissue paper, turning it over and seeing the Tiffany & Co. emblem on the back... sure to be an instant hit. And the price is actually very reasonable: $135.00, from tiffany.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment